Five homes in Italy – from our trip across Europe in 2006.
1. Tia and Bruce Weissman’s Italian villa called ‘Casa Lara’ which is located near the town of Amelia in Umbria.
2. Dizzi Alfons’ 18th-century former farmhouse near the medieval town of Lucca in the northern Tuscany region.
3. David Law’s converted mill in the Marches region.
4. Helen and Peter Hannick’s 18th century Italian farmhouse near Amelia in Umbria.
5. Claudia and Francesco Bachetoni’s villa called L’Arco in the Pianciano hamlet near Spoleto.